Enterprises face the challenge of managing a rapidly growing amount of electronic communications, which they need to retain for compliance, eDiscovery, internal audit and data recovery purposes. Conversations are now taking place on a plethora of platforms, far beyond “traditional” email. New communications tools are gaining wider adoption every day, and while this represents a massive opportunity for businesses, the benefits come with trade-offs.
With Communication Archiving Systems from Yaana, enterprises can confidently manage their electronic communications, so that these are not only preserved in a cost effective manner, but also available in a highly secure manner for a variety of uses. Communication Archiving Systems enable enterprises to centralize today’s highly heterogeneous electronic communications from a variety of information sources including email, social networking, public instant messaging (IM), enterprise unified communications (UC), collaboration platforms, mobile devices, voice, SMS and Web. Yaana makes it possible to manage, search, deliver and dispose of this secure communication data in a consistent, defensible manner according to regulatory, legislative and business requirements.
- Fast, detailed, and accurate search across all archived communications
- Highly efficient and cost effective search and delivery for eDiscovery compliance
- Highly secure and scalable data retention cloud architecture
- Easily comply with client retention policies and legal holds
- Rich archiving that maintains the context of conversations
- Tagging, auto-assigning, exclusions, ratings, and audit trails for powerful data management
- Deliver data to legal requestors in various formats that are compatible with existing tools
- Reduce operational risks by providing indisputable time-date stamped communication records to help safeguard in the event of issues, errors or allegations.
We eliminate the need to maintain dedicated data centers for archiving and enable Enterprises to spend dramatically less on storage, hardware, data center management and software licensing. Enterprises can quickly deploy a proven secure communication data archiving and eDiscovery platform that is comprehensive, highly secure, and compliant with governance or regulatory requirements.